Kamloops Honda is hiring for a veriety of careers! We are looking for you to join the Honda team. Contact Kamloops Honda for a new exciting Career today!
Automotive Technician Apprentice
Kamloops Honda is looking for an Automotive Technician Apprentice to join our busy service team! Candidates must be and active apprentice or at minimum have completed automotive pre-apprenticeship training at TRU or other vocational institute. If you are looking for a job that provides excellent career growth and potential, factory training and working in a well-established Kamloops company, then we may have the position for you!
- Preform repairs and maintenance based on current skill levels,
- Document all repairs and services preformed on vehicles in a clear manner,
- Road test all vehicles to ensure quality servicing,
- Notify counter staff to additional repairs that may be found during repairs/maintenance,
- Maintain general cleanliness in the shop,
- Additional duties as requested.
- 1st - 4th year Automotive Technician Apprentice,
- Experience working in a dealership is an asset,
- Desire to exceed customer expectations,
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask,
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure,
- Valid class 5 driver's license with a clean drivers abstract,
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you're interested in joining the service team in our class leading facility, apply with your resume today!
Tire & Lube Technician
Tire & Lube Technician
Kamloops Honda is looking for a full-time Lube and Tire Technician to join our team! We seek a self-motivated hard-working individual for this exciting opportunity, the successful candidate will have opportunities to grow within the company.
- On-going in-house training,
- Comprehensive benefits Package,
- Great work environment in a state-of-the-art service shop,
- Competitive wage based on related experience.
- Ability to preform service maintenance/repairs such as fluids, filters, and tire maintenance and other related preventative maintenance,
- Strong mechanical aptitude,
- Previous experience in this field beneficial but not required,
- Team work to ensure top-level customer service,
- Basic set of shop related hand tools will be required for this position.
If you are interested in joining the Kamloops Honda service team, send us your resume today!
We offer an exceptional earning potential in a "commission-free" dealership environment where incentives are awarded with sales volume, this position includes a comprehensive benefits package, continuous training, and a 5-day work week, with no Sunday shifts.
The successful candidate must have excellent communications skill and be a dynamic, highly motivated individual dedicated to providing outstanding customer service. The candidate must possess or be willing/able to obtain a vehicle sales license from the BC Vehicle Sales Authority. (https://mvsabc.com/)
If you have a natural sales ability, don't miss this opportunity to represent one of the top selling vehicle brands in a truly exceptional work environment!
While we thank everyone for their interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.