COVID-19 Dealership Update
The management teams at Kamloops Honda are monitoring the situation with the Covid-19 situation very closely. We are following all BC and Federal recommendations as we navigate our way through this challenging time.
Right now, we are open for business to serve our valued customers needing help in our service and sales departments but are paying close attention to BC health guidelines.
Update – April 14, 2020
As the impact of COVID-19 continues to unfold, we wanted to provide you with an update and how it will affect Kamloops Honda. While we currently remain open, Kamloops Honda is closely monitoring the situation and we have made changes to ensure the well-being of our customers, the staff and their families.
A few of the COVID-19 prevention protocols in place at Kamloops Honda include:
- We ask customers that are sick in any degree, please postpone your visit to Kamloops Honda at this time.
- Social distancing is a priority for ALL customers and staff at Kamloops Honda, for the protection of everyone please ensure you are aware of those around you and maintain the 6 foot personal circle.
- Sanitization/Disinfecting of all high-traffic areas and touchpoints within the dealership, this will be maintained continually throughout the day as well we will be professionally cleaning every night.
- Waiting Lounge coffee bar consumables (condiments, stir sticks and coffee lids) have been moved to the parts department and will be distributed upon request.
- Proper preparation of demonstrator vehicles – All hard and soft surfaces inside test-drive vehicles wiped down each time a guest or staff associate uses a vehicle.
- Vehicles in for service are wiped down with disinfectant after each step of the service process and staff are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles. Customers will be asked to place keys on a disinfectant cloth and the keys will be disinfected during each step of the service process.
- Limited Shuttle Service – The shuttle service is being offered in a limited capacity, we are practicing “Social Distancing” and will only allow one passenger (or 2 from the same household) in the rear-most seats of our Odyssey shuttle van, travel in the front passenger seat is prohibited. Contact areas will wiped down with disinfectant after each person has left a seating position and prior to welcoming the next guest.
- Hand Etiquette – As outlined by health Canada, All staff are required practice frequent hand washing and refrain from hand shaking or personal contact.
With these measures and more, we are committed to doing our best to promote the safety and well being of all customers and our staff. Kamloops Honda continues to closely monitor updates, and remains proactive to navigate the developments of COVID-19.
For facts and information we encourage you to visit the resource link:
Stay safe & healthy,
The Team at Kamloops Honda